BlameThePixel!

BTForum » General Clan Forums » Contra Clan Forum Archives » COMPLETE FINAL VERSION OF NES!

[B]C1
Looking For Status
Send PM
Threads: 0
Money: Ł0.18 (D)
(+ Friend)
Not online within the last half an hour
As the clock was ticking to 11:17pm(the time Bloopy’s mission has to be complete by) I knew he wouldn’t do it in time and when the clock hits 11:17pm so will Armageddon and it will be all over. Since Bloppy’s mission would have stopped Armageddon from happening. At 10:17pm (an hour before the end) 3 meteors slammed into the earth, marking the beginning point of Armageddon (it will hit in a pattern). The three places were:

My backyard, which startled me, resulting in the missing of my turn on worms since I got up to see what destroyed my kitchen. LOL.
The next spot was no real important, only a small title wave, resulting in more ice on Antarctica. Sort of was a positive thing…
But the last place it hit was most devastating: BLOOPY ENTERPRISES WAS DISTROYED!

As soon as I got the news I tried to phone Bloopy’s cell but there was no answer! So I took it out in my worm’s game and cowed last…since he knew the pixel! If only Bloopy could have switched the data Zogger had, this catastrophe would of never of happened. (Zogger is the creator of Blame the Pixel)

But I couldn’t greave for long since I knew Armageddon was coming so I made plans to save Earth as much as I could…

Clone Planet Earth so that there are 3 just in case so that Earth and its people will exist even if Armageddon happens…
Find out where the last place Armageddon will hit. It was the island of Palau.
And collect 3 cr8s containing teleport so later on I can teleport to the island of Palau so I don’t die, teleport again seconds before the entire planet is gone, and to save for later. After trying to tell people able what was going to happen I teleported to Palau.

Quickly after the planet began getting hit. On and on it went destroyed one place after another (but of course there’s still Earth 2 and 3 left). Until it was 8:16am the next morning. By now the entire planet was destroyed but the small island off of the coast of China: Palau. But I knew I had to try and dodge the meteors if I planned to live. So I got into a plane. Suddenly the final meteor (the one, which will go directly into the core of the earth, was coming into few. Then the meteor sunk into the planet. Then, screamed as the plane spiraled into a watery grave, “ I BLAME THE PIXEL!”

But then I remember I had teleport! So I grabbed it and used it. Then I noticed something hiding in the back of the plane…IT WAS BLOOPY! Somehow he lived! So I threw him the extra teleport I had. And so, Bloopy and I teleported to Earth#2. And thanks to the evil Zogger(LOL) who wouldn’t accept the data(the banner) the original planet earth was no more…THE END…????

Only hours after the original Earth's distruction Zogger was captured. Slaya did countless tests to see why he could do such a thing when usually Zogger was soo great. Then when we thought we just couldnt find the answer Slaya noticed there was some kind of drug in him...it was PCP! So the reason Zogger killed all those incident people was because he was drugged...but by whom?

Sirprisingly, the answer was to be found in a little...

...cave where the zogger's arc nemesis lived. So Slaya, Zogger and C1 went to the cave in a...

...large talkin gondola under the name of "Pixel Slayer." So called because zogger's arch nemesis was an evil pixel queen. However, on the way to the cave...

...flying hobos stole the "Pixel Slayer" and brought him to HoboVille. So the whole gang got into a taxi to go there but...

...the hobos were content to annoy the hell out of the group. Aggresively, they came to the side of the taxi and started singing hobo songs. Everyone was so annoyed that...

...that they threw the taxi driver out of the car as a sacrivice and the gang drove off at 230 Miles/hour while the hobos finished off the taxi driver. Once they were far away from the riot they ask directions from...

...a slightly shifty looking man wearing a dark, tattered cloak with deep set eyes, who told them...

...Head Northwest from here and near the international building u shall find the one who tell you what u need to do...

...but when they got have way through the directions they meet the end of HoboVille. So they walking up to the border of the town when a man at the border asked for there...

...Passport and other ID...

...and when the man looked at the ID he looked at them and let them through.

But just when they past the guy....

...the flying hobos flew by again with the Pixel Slayer. But this time they would get away because the gang threw...

...a pixel at the hobos, rendering them helpless. Suddenly..

...the gang noticed that the Pixel Slayer was falling quicking so C1 flew up to him with his jetpack just in time. So now that they had saved the Pixel Slayer it was time to destroy that evil Pixel Queen...

who foolishly thought the hobos could defend the Pixel Slayer, so she didn't...

think to check her wing-mirror for incoming...

homing pigeons that were shot by...

..Giant worms(also wanting revenge) who ninja roped onto the industructable barrier...

..without safety helmets, so...

nothing special happened, because worms don't need safety helmets. After nija roping they...

...they climbed down to see if the evil pixel queen was dead but when they looked down to where here body should of been it was gone! The giant worms told the gang and there answer was...

...'how uncomfortable!'. But they did not give up! They...

...went to Burger King since they haven't eaten in days. But when they walked in (giant worms stayed outside) Slaya opened the door and notice hit head hit something...it was a pixel! The pixel slayer instantly distoryed the clue tho but we knew that the evil pixel queen was near...

...cause there was a note hanging on the door, saying...

"Muahahaha...I don't know why I wrote this on the door but I am going to use a Nuke on the entire Earth#2 unless you stop me. Unlikely since I blocked my hide out with giant super pixels, which is in front of you, Burger King. But its only a pixel replica. Hehehe arn't my evil pixel minions great! Muahahaha...

Hope you had a pixely life...Evil Pixel Queen"

Yes it was terrible but how could they get into the Burger King blocked all around with pixels. When suddenly the giant worms suggested...

...Going to Giant worm town to seek great weapons for the destruction of the pixel queen...

...so off they went but then they remember to go get food cause they were hungry(they went to A&W). So then after they ate they kept on going to Worm Town...

.When the group approached Giant Worm town they saw some evil pixell minions, bigger and more evil than the Hobo gang...

...known as poxels, who were at war with the pixels, so...

...so the gang joined the fight. It didn't look good for them until the gang noticed a cr8 in the window of Cr8's R US. So they grabbed the cr8 and opened it too find a weapon to distroy the pixels and such. It was...

a blame the pixel ray gun with BenServ's name on it.

...all the pixel screamed and then melted. Billions after billions until we defeated them all! But the evil pixel queen must be distroyed still...

and the only way to find out how to destroy the pixel queen is to ask the great monster Drazzle, a man that was once a pixel... until an experiment gone wrong. He lives in a...

...in a money tree. So when they all got there Drazzle got angry that they took money off the tree. But after they learned they were after the evil pixel queen (one who mutated him) he was much nicer. Even tho he was scary with an over sized pixel for his left eye...

and whenever he sneezed there was a stream of pixels at 140mph from his nose...

...Somehow Drazzel often aimed all his germs to Slaya...

and as they chatted about destroying the pixel queen, slaya was inhaling more and more pixels...

...but they weren't contages pixels. But they did make him grow an extra finger made from pixels. And so they went through the money tree on a green train to the lab. 1. To get the mass distructive weapons to kill the evil pixel queen and to amputate the pixel finger...
but little did they know the train driver was a poxel...

...the poxel was driving faster and faster and faster, they past the lab and then the pixel slayer noticed something bad so he attacked the poxel and turned him into a chocolate pixel...mmmm...then they walked to the lab...

...In the lab there were many weapons from Holy nades to Flamethrowers, but there was one special weapon that could destroy the pixel queen in one blow, but there was only one bullet in that weapon so...

...they stayed and researched it...well mostly slaya and the pixel slayer. While me and Zogger complete my idea...it was to create a time machine. In about 1.3 seconds slaya was able to fit the SUPER AWESOME DISTORYER of THE EVIL PIXEL QUEEN or SADTEPQ into a shot gun to give it two shots. And i slipped the blue prints for the time machine into my pocket and hid a copy in the tree. Then we went back onto the quest...

...just stopping to check our shoelaces were still tied...

...C1's weren't so he tied them. Then went on...through the valleys, through the marsh, through the hills of Galilee (its like a song tune)...through the hobos to the homos...all the way...(then the song quiets)...but once they get to a town called Concave City they remembered that they have no clue where to go...

... so they asked the local madman, since madmen are created by pixels. The madman, formerly a wormer...

was ecxeedingly jolly, and did make exceedingly good cakes... So they all decided it would be best to visit his house, where he had...

...some really silly bananas, which strangely didn't explode, and he also had...

a map, an ancient map of the entire world, that unfortunately...

...has petrol stains all over it. Luckily, Boggy B had some fire with him to burn of the petrol...

.which fixed the map. Then after it was fixed the map reminded C1 that they knew where to go all along with the SUPER WEAPON SHOTGUN, it was the Burger King to distroy the evil pixel queen (PG 2 it says). So off they went to Burger King...

...while eating the amputated pixel arm...

which The Pixel Slayer picked up off the ground beside Burger King when they got there...

.....they found a cr8 that had a concrete donkey and blew up burger king and the queen.....

was completely distroyed but 1 evil pixel remained and with her last shread of life she sets a nuke apon the world.

But at this moment C1 got out the time machine he had built and told the whole gang to get in. So they went back to the time before the evil pixel queen distroyed the orginal earth.
And stopped the first problem from happening this time and gettting the data to zogger (since he was right there). But they still did not know where the evil pixel queen was...since now its the past and shes still hiding somewhere in the depths of her hidout. When suddenly there was a clue to where she was in...

It was a note saying "I'm at the Roscoe Street Station". But compararing the handwriting, they found out it was a note from Max Payne, so...

...they checked it out anyways cause that was r only lead. And he said that he new where she was but would only give him the location if they...

...would give him a silly banana, which they did, so...

...he told them her hideout was deep under the island of Palau. So they dug deeper and deeper with the blow touch until they were blocked by the entrance of her hideout made of...

cheese! but not just any cheese, super poisonous nasty indestructable cheese, which could only be broken by...

letting a mouse eat it. But not just any mouse. They needed a...

...A mouse with teeth made of pixel compounds...

...which they could only find in the town called....

mouses heaven where the cheese is industructable and healthy!

so they asked Lord Nibbles if they could have an army of pixels mouses to dig through the hide out of the evil pixel queen. He said," Ya, I've been wanting to get that crazy pixel queen to stop here madness. In fact I've heard shes planning to turn the core of the planet into a pixel!"

So Nibbles gave them the mouses and they were off...but they also had to find a way to stop her crazy plan. If she does that the planet will freeze

but then they realised she wouldn't do that, cause then there'd be no more human left to annoy, so then they thought of what her backup plan might be...

...but they were too lazy to do that. So they just went to her hide out and got the mouses to dig all the way through until they made it through and when they did that...

...only to find that the pixel queen was expecting them. It was a trap! They...

and they were bumbarded by the entire army of pixel solders which the mouses tried to fight off and lost. They all fought off as many as they could with every weapon they were able to use without wasting the super shot gun. They even used the pixel ray gun yet it was no use. Then the pixel slayer tried and was able to fight off most of them but then was knocked unconscious. Then C1 had no choice but to use the SUPER SHOTGUN. He fired once and the entire army was oblitorated. Now for the shot that counted to kill the evil pixel queen. Then C1 told the others to grab her so that he had a perfect shot and so they...

...told C1 to stuff it, since he isn't the leader of the gang. Bloopy the brave threw a silly banana towards the pixel queen to slow her/it down, but...

...but C1 got pissed off and jumped on the pixel queen and then shot her and she was instantly distroyed. But one thing still troubled the gang, is that really the last of the pixel population and how did Bloopy get there in the hideout. Maybe we'll never know...

THE END?

The last adventure left off in the half destoryed hideout of the pixel queen who was destoryed by C1. (if u want to know wats going on I'd suggest u read the rest of the story located in another post)

"Well, now what should we do?" asked C1.
"What about the people mutated by pixels shouldn't we change them back?" asked Bloopy
"But where would we find that?" asked Slaya
"I know, theres a secret weapon that would change all mutated people (from pixels)(some of these mutate people are called poxels) back to normal. Its on Mount Poxel but I've heard scary things about it." said Zogger

So they went on even though Zogger or any of the gang knew where it was but one person Zogger knew did and that was...
... a worm that was already mutilated by the pixels. But he and others were already corrupted by the pixelness and decided to stay like this and go to war to the BTP army! They...
decided to get together in a little hideout, just north of hackney, where they too plotted into the night to bring about the downfall of 'da crew' (popular lot, weren't they?). Their main plan was...
...to give 'da crew' SARS, but then they realised they would get sick too, so...
they thought "we need another way", and, let's stop calling them 'da crew' . The other way they thought of was...
...making their brains melt by forcing them to watch that brittany spears movie...
which wouldn't work either cause one of the mutate pixels likes look at that so all the poxels and mutates desided to go up to the Poxel Mountain themselves and warp the machine to create more Poxels instead of changing them to human again...
...but the poxels wouldn't stay alive for very long, cause Team17 made the machine and it was full of bugs, so...
no Poxels could get to the gate of the Poxel Mountain...so they dug through, while the gang took the flying Mystery Machine up to as high as they could go up the mountain which was only about half way...
...because then their timer ran out and they had to wait until the next turn...
when they seen a poxel which was amazing to see since he got past the thing to stop the poxels from goin up the mountain. But he was actually a nice poxel and he told them that there was something worse than the Evil Pixel Queen...and that was the PIXEL KING! And his entire castle was at the top of this mountain...and hes the one guarding the poxel transformation machine...its horrible!
all the worms in the group were horrified! did they really end up in one of those cheesy sequels? if they win this round, will they face a pixel emperor? all questions that were destroying moral. But luckily...
...C1 thought the poxel might be lying so MABY SOMEONE COULD THINK OF WHAT HE MAY HAVE BEEN THE TRUTH...or was he really telling the truth...
to seek out the truth, the Scooby gang, as they were called, since Zogger thought the name 'da crew' inapproppriate, went otu to find the one who knows it all, the...
...old hobo that seems to be following them around since C1 stole him can of beans a ways back...and C1 gave him the beans back and he said that yes there was evil king pixel and his castle but dont worry about cause the pixel changer was lost somewhere else on the mountain (its a really big mountain) and that was...
...lying under a guhe pile of silly banana peels! After seeing the hobo eat his beans (a really disgusting sight), the group continued to climb the mountain, but not until after they slapped DarkOne for making them doubt the pixelking story and therefor waste valuable time. After a few boring hours...
C1 asked how the hell Dark One got there and he said that it was just by fluke. But just then they seen it the changer...it was it was...flying away in a plane that was shooting napalm all over...so they had to hid and watch the changer fly way...but then DarkOne shot one his rope and flew miles into the air and lads onto the plane...they all follow afterwards except Slaya who got hit by the napalm...and later got captured by poxels...
suddenly, the Evil Pixel appeared and said: "i am the Evil Pixel and i shall rule you all!"
after this, he dissapeared and the story continued as like nothing had happened...
and so they all lived happily ever after - for 5 seconds, until...
they noticed that the plane they jumped on was falling fast but they didnt care cause they wanted that changer back so they riped open the plane with the jaws of death and jumped in. And the horrific seen they say driving the plane was...
the PIXEL KING!
...muahaha u want the poxel changer then fight me for it. But none of them really wanted to do this since they knew they couldn't beat him. But the pixel slayer who knew he wasn't much use anyways attacked him head on and his last words were , "KAMAKAZEE" And he blast into the pixel king whose body was badly distroyed and fell out of the plane but leaving the poxel changer. So they grabbed the poxel changer and parachuted out of the plane and noticed the kings giant head fly off to the mountain where they were going to get Slaya back...
but then it started to snow, which melted the mountains, and revealed a secret underground layer of...
Rhubarb Crumble!
They decided to start feasting, and had ben doing so for two minutes, when they realised that...
there layed the King Pixels giant space ship which was beginning to do the count down...10, 9, 8, 7, 6...they had to grab on so they jumped into a open compartment and the ship flew off into outer space...to where they soon find out it Pixel Galaxy that included 6 planets full of pixels...and when they landed on the planet the King Pixel brought Slaya out and drove off with a giant pixel army behind him...
the swarming mass of pixels, they had to admin, was pretty scary, but for some insane reason they decided to go after the pixel, king. perhaps it was that they had taken slaya that drove, them, or perhaps it was the fact that the pixel king had a "kick me" sign on his um... back. Either way, they were soon to be surprised by
C1's crazy action of back flipping over the pixel army and kicked the pixel king in the back and blew out his head with his super powered kick. Soon after C1 was captured as well leaving: Zogger, Bloopy and Dark One behind....
then, bloopy farted, and because pixel aglaxy was so screwed up, it caused a huge explosion, this knocked them out and half of the pixel army died, bt then in the distance, something appeared. it was a huge.....
...man who later the gang found out is the worms 3 creator and has great powers. Then he destroyed the rest of the pixels in a 1000 mile radious and then got Slaya and C1 to safely with the others. Here he told them that he learned of how the pixels were disturbing everyone and he would help them in there quest for a week or two. So after this he floated up above the pixel planets and distroyed 3 of the planets leaving only 3 left. After this they went to one of the planets and asked where THE EVIL PIXEL lived and he was scared into saying that the location was on an invisible pixel planet at the tip of the universe beside the dot to the left by the thingy. They knew exactly where they were talking about but just then...
the Evil Pixel appeared
and says, "You stupid minions why did I ever create you! Now you shall all parish..."
At that moment all the gang duck and the all the pixels on the planet are distroyed. Then THE EVIL PIXEL disapears again...
the Evil Pixel appeared again
"Btw, i rule!"
dissapears again...
...well at the moment the gang didn't really want to face THE EVIL PIXEL so they traveled home on a 3D space ship that the worms 3 creator created for them and he went home...but when they reached earth made a terrible discovery. While the were gone THE EVIL PIXEL had journeyed to earth and used the poxel changer and changed every human into a poxel and were being controlled by him. Good thing they had a poxel changer too but they left it by the mountain...but just then a poxel came up to them...
...and said "RARARARARARARARAR" and then C1 took the poxel and put it in the changer...
...I MEAN the poxel said "RAAAAAAAARARARARARAR"
and the gang ran 4 their life...
and then.... !
the poxel arrested them since the poxels had taken over the world and within the week they were going to be put to death unless they escaped someone when suddenly when the gang was being taken to the prison the worms 3 creator came and saved them...but just then...
Dumazz jumped out and farted then ran away
...and then Dumazz scared the poxels and the helped the gang escape...and then Dumazz explained how he wasnt changed into a poxel...
...but that he was only in a disguise! because he was working with "la resistance", which was a really fancy club filled with french ppl, who thought it was nice to call themselves that. After helping the gang to escape...
...he danced around beating up poxels and then ate some bread...which distracted the poxels from the gang and they ran to the mountain...but when they went to the spot where the mountain was they noticed that it wasnt there...but it was floating above that spot in a giant pixel field...how would they ever get in?
then they thought "well, we did buy that pair of wings down the car boot sale, perhaps they'll do us." So without further ado,
they randomly picked some guy from the crowd to give the wings a test drive, which ended up in a horrible accident, caused by...
the man flying too close to the sun and melting the wings. "Hasn't he heard the story of icarus?" they cried! sigh. So, the wings were burnt up and there was no way to get up, unless...
...they used that old, dirty oil lamp Bloopy found in a crate in the last shopper he played.
They rubbed it three times and out came...
a hell of a lot of dust and a few ants. pfft, alot of use that was. However, after putting the lamp down, something strange started to happen...
a lot of pixels came out! but there was something different about these pixels...
(btw all the humans turned into evil poxels) C1 got out his laptop and put in the magical worms game...which teleported them into a shopper(with utilities for some strange reason) where they could get the cr8s they needed to get up to the mountain...
...but they were stuck in the shoppa against a computer that knows how 2 play shoppa but instead of a lv 5 it was a
lv 999999999999999999999999 and was impossible becuz the computer could rope at 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999MPH so annelid came in and hacked into the game with a hex editor and changed the comp difficulty 2 lv-999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
that was very easy to beat since the computer then killed itself at -LV9999 and they escaped out of the game with 10 jet pack, 5 teleports, 2 bananas and 5 herds of cows...they used all the teleports and got into the castle on top of the floating mountain and found a horrible site it was...
the pixel king in a bathing suit!
All of them had to close their eyes to avoid having them melt, so they...
...bought some peril-sensitive sunglasses from a weird looking guy in a trenchcoat who made most of his money by things like this...
but by the time they returned to the castle, the pixel king had already used the time he got to leave and set a trap
so when the troop arrived, they were met by...
THE EVIL PIXEL...who later on killed the pixel king for no reason what so ever. And as soon as they seen the evil pixel another person appeared that was almost the same power as the EVIL PIXEL his name was...
Fat Bastard from that mike myers movie
but, being the beached whale that guy was, his guts decided it was a good day to explode and gush out, so they only had to worry about the EVIL PIXEL
but while all this was happening C1 was was able to retreave the poxel changer and so him and all the gang besides Zogger left the castle and began using the super power poxel changer adapter ...(which annelid made) which was connected to the one they stole to make it work. And soon the whole planet was changed to human again But then as Zogger stared at the EVIL PIXEL and the EVIL PIXEL starred at him he said...
HAHAHAHA! this is only my pixel form i shall go to the..........................................
OMEGA PIXEL FORM
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
which was too powerful for the world to hold to he shot off into outer space never to be seen for at least a little while...
but he left 2 get his photos from the planet pixelusoragunutanusagbgkga of him killing the pixel king (the evil pixel king)
and so the world went back to its normal self and the gang now needed something else to do...(all the poxels were changed to human again and the pixels are very slowly dying off...
so all of them went on and posted on the BTP forums, where they told the tales of the infinite stories!
until...one day Zogger was kidnapped by...
The xAx clan! so he could tell them how 2 beat xCx...ahh!
and Zogger said they must have a noble heart and be good...but then the xAx clan said they had no one like that so they thought they could at least get ransom for Zogger...or trick them but how...
the answer lay in the clan in between, the xBx clan! And this was...
Jesus! And to anoy Contra Clan they had to sing"Jesus its ur birthday, happy birthday Jesus, Jesus its ur birthday happy birthday Jesus..." But Contra found out about this and blew up everyone from those clans with the concrete donkey...and all of the gang was safe...until...the Worms 3 creator came to earth and told them some horrible new about...
Armys of pixel ancestors called....
Hooka Kooka Pixels....who were ancestors of THE EVIL PIXEL...and C1 thought of this may be a way of maybe weakening the EVIL PIXELS powers if he could get one of those ancestors on his side...but how...
are u not bored of the crappy story now?
and as all wormkind answered "NO" they went on thinking how to get one of the ancestors of the EVIL PIXEL on their side
They Thought about melding their minds because they r kinda stupid like the EVIL PIXEL but the gang found out that they r smarter then the stupid EVIL PIXEL and thought about what they were against and think that they could join forces...
but then C1 thought of the best idea! Since C1 had an enormous power he thought that what if he created a concocktion with EVIL PIXEL in it so that it would be like him being an evil pixel so what he did was he told all who wanted to be on his side(Zogger, C1, Slaya, DarkOne, Dumazz, the rest on Contra Clan, the giant worms, a hobo, that guy in the tree whos human again, the flying hobos who are now free, and the Canadian army with its muskets) and they attacked the pixel ancestors and very little of them were hurt or killed. And after that C1 stole the blood and began creating his concocktion and a piece of the story was left without him and Slaya (who helped to make it).
and since there wasn't much to do for them (fighting the pixels without secret weapon is folly), so enjoyed themselves watching hamster races!.
Zog was betting on the grey hamster to win all the races. But then...
...the hamster judge noticed Zogger cheating and they all got kicked out...
which didn't quite work, cause -as a group- they didn't fit through the door, so...
they called C1 and Slaya who were done very quickly thanks to Slaya's fast smarts...so they broke them out and they all got into the space ship to the EVIL PIXELS PLANET! (even tho they didnt know were it was so they beat up some pixels on earth and made them show them and so they travel in space looking for the planet...
where they almost crashed into the starship Enterprise!
After giving its captain the advice not to drink and drive, they continued their journey into the unknown...
during this time Slaya and C1 was testing the drink that had the pixel juice in it...and it worked surpurbly! And C1 also trained since this was a very hard battle that would be fought...it would it would...and they still traveled into the unknown...
...and at the first intergalactic space station they made a pitstop, because forgot to go to the little worms' room before they went to outer space. After also picking up some additional ammo and weaponry (amazing, the stuff you can buy at gas stations these days), they...
kept going into the unknown which was really close to the EVIL PIXELS PLANET only about 3 feet away...how did they miss it...LOL...but when they got to the planet a horrible defence awaited them...
A............OMEGA DEATH PIXEL
...who liked decorating his name with lots of insanely big exclamation marks, which was evil.
Because of the army of exclamation marks, the pixel blaming army got help from a huge group of question marks, out for revenge against their enemies in the eternal struggle between questions and answers. They...

(gee, were some parts of that story lyrical or not? )

...Asked the commas 4 help and joined the question marks out 2 deafeat the exclamtions...
and then after some gay puncuation fight they went down to the EVIL PIXEL's PLANET...but he was having a shower at the moment...so they just beat up other pixels...
cause they still remembered the horror of seeing the pixel king in his bathing suit *shudder*.
it was a fierce battle, which lasted...
4 seconds adn then the EVIL PIXEL drained all there energy and powered up for the fight...C1 said to stand back because he planned on the drink idea he and Slaya thought of. So he began to drink the drink...the EVIL PIXEL's like..."Ha! Ur kind are soo stupid that they think a drink will save them!" And then then there was a POOF! And grew 2 times his size. And so the EVIL PIXEL shot at him in fright. Which was easily blocked now with C1's super pixel powers. And so C1 told the gang to get over here. And then C1 ran at the evil pixel full force. The pixel got freaked out now that he knew how strong he was so he put al his power into a giant force field. It was easily broken through with a great axe of power. It slice half way through the evil pixel. Then the gang shot 5 nanas all at once. Then C1 used a teleport. And teleported to the space ship. And the others did the same after they shot off the nanas and the donkey that was set off accedetly by Slaya. And then after they teleported they noticed...
that the bananas they threw at the EVIL PIXEL were real ones instead of the weapons.
so the EVIL PIXEL might've escaped!
after extracting the banana DarkOne ate (which was obviously a bomb). After a really painful operation (which means C1 navigated a metal hand through DarkOne's mouth), they searched the wreckage of what once was the EVIL PIXEL's vacation planet, to find...
a map to his real planet...
which resembled a 3D pixel!
and to make matters worse, every molecule that comes to that planet turns into a pixel itself, adding to the confusion!
so they had to make another plan (yes, lots of those in this story)...
but as u know it that drink that C1 and Slaya concocked was very helpful since with a little adjustment (and the last and final doss) (only lasts for 1 day) he was able to go on the planet but all alone. This time he took all percotions. And since he couldnt use any weapons he had to wait before going to the planet...but then Slaya had a great idea!
"remember that banana bomb you got from DarkOne's stomach 4 posts ago? Use that one!"
(hey, I never said the idea wasn't disgusting)
And so, not knowing whether the banana bomb will actually work or not, brave C1 took the banana bomb (after washing it, this isn't a horror story) and decided to face the evil pixel...
but as DarkOne said that made the story impossible NOTHING CAN GO ONTO THE EVIL PIXELS PLANET with out turning into pixels...So instead he began to push enormous meteors towards it turning them into pixels that were even more defistating...since there were about a trillion of them...but again the evil pixel could eat them so they distracted him from the other side by showing the evil pixel that hes stupid since he cant even add...so he left his planet and sealed the remaining gang in the space ship in a pixel barrier. While that was happening the EVIL PIXELS planet just exploded...and then C1 teleported to the first planet he thought of (not earth tho) and that was...
Nippon QQ
a bit later, they were joined again by DarkOne, who - as they then found out - poored some of that magic potion that was still left, over the pixel planet, turning every back to it's original form
Since many have already tried to destroy the pixel planet, it turns out that many of those pixels were in fact weapons, ready to explode!
Back on Nippon QQ, when they looked up in the sky, they saw...
the pixel planet solar system along with everything around it become completely distroyed...then C1 (with only 45 mins left in the potion) concentrated all energy he had at the EVIL PIXEL and shot it at him. The EVIL PIXEL couldnt counter it. But of coarse the EVIL PIXEL was just a little bit powerful so he lived. But all magic, energy, strength (besides teleport) was distroyed. He and with that the weak ass little evil pixel quivered away hiding on some unknown planet all alone....later the gang traveled back to earth safely...

...where they finished posting about this tale on the BTP forums, ready to face their next pixelkilling story

..THE END?

And so the gang continues to say all there adventurous stories until...
...Markavian was found brutally murdered! Nobody saw what actually happened, but...
there was a clue at an old abandoned factory that Slaya was peeing on for no pecticular reason...
BUT when Slaya was peeing on the factory he wasnt peeing he was holding something!( acting like u were peeing SHAME ON
U! ) he was holding...
his penis..but it was wrapped in the clue which i was talking about earlier...and so he walked back to the gangs home...it was a wonderful mansion givin to them by the taxpayers for all there hard work. And so they learn Mark. was killed by...
... a worm they could tell cause of the slimey trail around the body with a different DNA. To find out who did it, they...
turn around three times and a green arrow appeared suddenly leading to a culprete...
which turned out to be Markavian himself! What could've driven him to madness like that? Nearby the murder scene, they found a little shed with masses of instruments, used for mental torture, such as...
magical cheese torcher that must have killed Mark. But then there was a strange figure that says there were hundrreds more killings a happening just like this one...
which made it probable that clan WWW has turned and wanted to control wormkind! Several groups had different visions on how to deal with these murders...
...some wanted them beaten, hung, cheesed, eaten by lion that werent fed in 100 years, nana, or Slayas anoying arguing...
so they hung him
and but one of them fell off and ran.
Instead, They started to use slayas annoying arguing.
he always asks for roms doesnt he?
the first victim of slayas annoying arguing was the abdboy, who after several horrible days filled with torture, chose to end it all, by...
hanging them
hehehe...and so they made the final murder go insane and his head exploded...then they went to the police station for the top 10 crimes...
and killed the poxels (it's four words. Right?)
which was really easy since most were killed the last season. So they went on to the 9th top crime with was to stop the Buttercream Gang (LMFAO...) which was the gang with the top 100 (minus the pixels) crime causers in the world. (really big gang) But to find there hideout...
somebody would have to go undercover
Several worms were selected to either be a spy or become a decoy in case the spy was exposed. Training consisted of...
jumping on one side of there tail, walking backwards, using invisiblity off of worm net, and waiting on tail and hand of C1. Then they...
trained the decoys by letting them run around as either idiots or morons, since that will attract the attention of everybody. Unfortunately, some of them were so good at it, that the spies themselves were distracted as well
but the spies wore blind folds when they snuck into the hide which resulted in...
Destroying the world Mwhahahahaha
but C1 kept the clone of the planet from the from the first version. And so the planet was restored to normal...with 1 clone left...
and so they presuded the gang who caught on to wat they were doing and were worse then ever...
but then they dug up all there old weapons they had and made the super hyper drive tracker homing missile deluxe that...
(why did you have to edit my post?)
...somehow an ugly balloon became attracted to it...
that seems like its going to explode...
...because there was a Jihad soldier fish tied up at the bottom of it with dynamite vest and all, but since fish can't breath veru well outside water...
jumped off and flew aways which was luckily by the gangs hideout and/but it all exploded...
And now the entire gang was completely confused, because the last posts seem to have nothing to do with eachother, so C1 told them all what happened and then...
...somthing happened...
something so vile and cruel, that you wouldn't wish it to happen to your worst enemy.
Something so evil and gross, that it shouldn't be described by anyone....
but we're going to anyway:...
...it was.... (more cliffhangers)
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
actually it was Dumazz who farted outside causing a huge rip in the fabric of space and a smell so vile that i actually need some air freshner...
But Thors air freshener didn't work! Because it was so toxic that we had to go bad to the original story!
so we'll be going back to the original story right after these messages!
*commercial music starts*
*commercial* would u like not to pay the phone by the minute? then go to stupid morons agency! our morons are so stupid we will give u a FREE CELLPHONE BUT our motto is:
Free For A fee! so buy a stupidass cellphone today!
Put apon going to the moron agency for a cheap phone... the gang stumble onto a secret pixel hiding place! There were many poxels guarding a door that said:"NO ENTRY. NOT EVEN FOR AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME HERE. GO AWAY." the gang suspected that something was suspicious so...
they made Thor dress up as a poxel to infiltrate the building...
which the poxels looked like gay girls so...........
they dressed him up as a gay girl and he went inside...
the White House, desguised as a terrorest.
...which was a perfect disguise, cause terrorists only live in countries like Iraq and Afghanistan according to the White House...
...since i dont really have any clue wat the fuck is going on in the story...C1 created a time machine again and went back to after the gang distroyed the top crime causers. And then they went back to the police station to see wat is there next bad guy...
...who is... (cliffhanger)
who likes to hang on cliffs and kick people off but Dumazz...
His arch nemesis!
Badazz
wanted to kill cliffhanger too but Dumazz would never want to do the same thing as Badass (oh no wat should he do!)
so he tried to convince Badazz to NOT want to kill cliffhanger! But...
Dumazz pushed cliff hanger accedentaly on purpose
which killed him...he was so disapointed in himself that he left earth and joined a cult on mars which was...
"the highly secret cult from Mars"
but everybody knew about them and their habits of...
EVIL...evil like evil people and so the gang thought of a way to bring them down and save dumazz
(wait a sec, I thought badazz was pushed down)So they got the black mage, who was on holiday at E3..
(no cliff hanger died)(ooo and is that mage the sweet one from final fantasy)
and so they got the quiet little mage and asked him to help. And since Charlie (C1's "friend") saved the world in that he agreed to help. And he also asked all the other final fantisy characters...some that that thought of the idea to first kill Badazz and those characters where...
fighter from final fantasy 1 and red mage and black mage and white mage!
Black Belt from FF1 came too, along with the dudes in Final Fantasy 3 (hmm..... lemme think... Terra, Locke, Edgar, Sabin, Shadow, Relm, Strago, Gau, Gogo, Mog, and Umaro. Then the dudes from Final Fantasy IV (Hm...... I currently playing this.... Cecil, the dragoon knight dude, the summonor girl, and the mage dude.), The dudes from Final FAntasy VI (I hate this one. jebus! I can't remember any of them cuz i hated the game so much... I knoe! the pirates!), The people from Final Fantasy VII (heh, best FF ever, Cloud, Aeris, Barret, Tifa *drool*, Red XIII, Yuffie, Sephy (he's the bad dude, but who cares), and Vincent (i think that's all of them)), the dudes in Final Fantasy VIII (Squall (no wonder he wanted to be called Leon in KH, who would want a name like that!), Riona, Zell, Irvine, Selphie and Quistis) the dudes from Final Fantasy IX (Zidane, Garnet (a.k.a Dagger), Stenier, Vivi (Yay! another cool black mage!), Freya and Quina.) The dudes from Final Fantasy X (Tidus, Yuna, Wakka, Lulu *drools*, Rikku, Auron (nice sword), and Kimari) The dudes from KH (Sora, Rikku, Kairi (she won't be much help), Donald and Goofy),
TheAbdBoy's RP Dudes (Techo, Unknown, Zack, and the Abd Boy Himself (actually no)), and Finaly The people from The Ledgend Of Dragoon (Dart, Sir Latvitz, Shana, Rose, Kongol, Hachel, Meru, Albert and Meranda).
and so they shot a giant beam that would have done 904324329483209 damage and so it oblitorated Badazz and also the beam went directly at mars and mages since there so great and cool and all knew the exact postition of Dumazz so they made sure only to shot the beam into mars a little before deflecting it into the space afar...this distroyed half of the cult and made them...
little microscopice bacteria, but before the laser was fired people from Golden Sun (Issac, Garet, Ivan, Mia Jenna and Sheba) arrived
and were the ones that got the full force the the cults blast and the cult flew off and met the evil pixel on the way, sacrificed almost all there members(not dumazz tho) and were able to create a new pixel planet with a popultation of 4,334,324,325,235,432pixels and 58 cult members. But the gang didnt know where they were so...(later the evil pixel ran away and hid like a baby again)
they went to look for the Evil Pixel, to kick his ass.
but he seems to hid well so they just asked the mages to change all of the gang into pixels for 1 day and go on to the planet into disguise...all the final fantisy characters except for the cool one from ff9 and the gang: zogger, darkone, C1, slaya, adb, bloopy...and so they all went there and as soon as they got there they seen dumazz and he about to be...
getting his ass kicked by the group. (cuz they decided to, and cuz Zidane threatened them all with his dagger (not garnet)) So they did. But Slaya went in the way and block the attacks, suffering severe damage, he quickly used the health cr8 he found the day before and healed himself. And Dumazz ran away. The group ran. Dumazz led them to a huge.........................
teleporter and it seemed that they followed dumazz and found that he was just a clone while the real one was inprisoned and he was used to lure them to the pixels finest hour...
lol u posted when i was posting
Everyone gasped "Oh no!". The Pixels came out and started charging. Fortunatly, C1 and TheAbdBoy were Contra Clan members and knew how to handle the situation....
they pissed on them turning them into time bombs. Then they got Dumazz free and used a teleport cr8 to get the bunch of them out of there... And then...
The pixels found out how to haxxor into the telport they used and they broke in and now it was Dumazz`s turn for action, he picked up a 2 handed sword and slashed trough the pixels like a mad dog and then Cloud busted in and used his buster sword to cut through like Dumazz...
but then they turned back to normal and the mages went crazy on the pixels, got rid of the ones around and got everyone to safely. Then the mages used a giant portion of there energy and oblitorated the planet but C1 was still and the process of teleporting still and had a giant shock go through him and he had the mages powers along with the pixel power transfered into him and then shot him into outer space...
which was accidently grabbing dumazz and he got the powers too but cloud had used bolt 3 at the same time and dumazz got ultimite sword powers and...
then he landed on Planet XXX (a.k.a. Planet xXx or Planet Triple X)
then the mage just finished there attack and that drained everything dumazz possibly had and he was in the hopital for weeks while the rest of the gang looked for C1s knocked out body from the blast...
but Dumazz that was in the hospital had Areis had used cure 3 on Dumazz and he was fine and had gotten all of his powers back jumped out of the window of the hospital then finding C1`s body outside the hospital "Oh my god wtf happened?"he saw electric bolts surging through him. Dumazz brought him into the hospital and Areis had used Cure 3 on him and was healed and then we looked for the rest of the gang.
and they were having coffee in the waiting room...3 years later the gang was back telling stories back on btp again...til...
dumazz and C1 had found them! dumazz was 12 years old and C1 was 18 so...
since years had past...but then on a camping trip C1 used to much fire magic and there was a forest fire...luckily he used ice magic and it was fine again...then they noticed something in the skill that seemed to have enormous power...
C1 could have just burned down all the pixels and the planet and this story wouldnt have to exist farther than this but Dumazz says that would be retarded because its called the neverending story for never stop.
ya well ya...anyways the great power was The Evil Pixel and since C1 thought he could defeat him he shot a magical beam at him which drain the evil pixels powers again, shot him into space and made something pop out of him...something more powerfull then himself...it it it it was The Evil Poxel with his full power x 3!
But then Homer Simpson Squared! (3D) came and steped on it!
and seconds later homer was dead and the Evil Poxel was 5x as power ful. So C1 use 1/4 of his energy and blasted it as him. The Evil Poxel shot it back to C1 use 3/4 of his power then the Evil Poxel used 3x of his power and shot it back. It went on like this until at last the Evil Poxel over powered C1 and since C1 needed time so attack again he teleport in hope of at least saving himself. And the entire Solar System was completely eradicated from the blast. Then C1 sobbed for days thinking of he should do now...
but when he teleported he made a copy of himself and the whole solar system copied with him and he found himself copied and then he fused with his copied self and made OMEGA C1! where the evil poxels power was absolet and
the evil poxels power was x999999999999999999 then...
he teleported(poxel) and gave half of his energy to the Evil Pixel and created 2 galaxies, one poxel and another one pixels. Then they used the rest of there energy as a sheald. And when they were done they were at normal power: 1x
then C1 used his Ultima spell and blew the poxel and pixel galaxy into dust and they were gone foreva so....
C1 started building an MSN community
(wow nice idea dumazz) (the evil poxel and pixel lived tho)
An so while building his community he noticed the chat on his site sucked more shit then he thought and asked if someone could get him a nicer one and same with a better shopper scheme. Anyone that does this i will give a boost in there member rank...
but Dumazz did it be4 theabdboy, then he got mad and tried to kick his ass (not touch)
so C1 lowered the abd boy`s rank and made Dumazz Co.leader...
But Dumazz didn't like that, so Dumazz hacked into Contra Main System and made himself High Leader and theAbdBoy Banned.
and then C1 got mader and made them go bad into the clan and clean up shit...
But they didn't. Dumazz tried to kill C1 and TheAbdBoy stabed Dumazz with his sword
C1 of course stopped then from hurting him since we was so powerful! And Dumazz was healed enough to live. Then they were both kicked out of the group for 1 year was havent been seen for that amount of time. Then C1 and the rest of the gang had a party...
But noone came to the party! C1 forgot to mail the invitations!
but actually he didnt and the Abd boy and Dumazz had a matrix gun fight with C1 and cloud helped them by shooting buster swords...
and again C1 stopped everything with his ultimate magic and said to Dumazz ur obsessed with the matrix and then C1 vanished into thin air and some say he went to go train with the most skilled ppl in the universe and hasnt been seen since...
But the Dumazz came back the very next day
years past and Dumazz was now 15 and C1 would have been 20. Maby amazing adventures had past mostly all small until one day...
Zack came along and went on a killing rampage

and then out of the skill C1 came back. And now he was the ULTIMATE MASTER as powerful as some gods from other lands...and so he turned him to stone and locked him up saying that he'll be back to normal in an hour. Then he sealed away his powers far away so that he could feel normal again. And he was except he kept him immortalness but told noone. Then they celebrated and told all there stories together...

The End?!

Then as the stories continued at BTP so did...
all the members lives they were not young and youthful anymore and new technolagy floated in the foul air
Dumazz asked C1 for training in Mage Magic so Dumazz can become a Paladin C1 replyed...
im afraid i cant at the moment since there is evil about and we cant spare the time to go across the universe to the hiding place of my powers but there safe cause only C1 can open the hiding spot
But Dumazz fouind on the internet (ooh badass!) a training center for Samurai`s to turn them into Magus Samurai`s
so Dumazz went there and got ultimate powers it took months to train and finally he finished and he was at the same level as C1 and had swordy power and went to tell C1 about it...
but since he was thinking that C1 was at his great powers now when he didnt have then there but hidden away he trained to get to C1s normal powers...then out of the skill there was a giant...
...GIANT
so dumazz tried to attack the giant and was knockout instantly. Then Abdboy thought of an idea!
Abd Boy Decided to kill himself trying to destroy the giant GIANT...
and so he did was killed instantly but was also able to kill the giant too some how...
he killed him by...
bananas
the bananas were silly bananas so the giant was still alive!
but then the giant died after.
silly silly bananas
got sprayed by a thingy called a........
skunk...now back to to the story. The gang worked tidiously at making earth evil free because they needed to search for a clan + earth saver. This would make sure the earth wouldnt get distroyed ever since it would just recopy itself. And it would give good forchune to contra.
so they found a clan it was called....
The UnHoly Ones
or known as xTUOx the gayest clan of all time!
but they were able to tell us that the life saver they were looking for wat located far away on...
Galapagos Island where the life saver lay asleep in the caverns of.....
DOOM dun dun dun dun
on the planet of Spupa. So they went to go rent a space ship at the rental place and off they went on a very very very long journey. The people who came were: C1, Dumazz, Abdboy, Bloopy, and the mage from Final Fantisy 9.
(which mage? there's 3, Vivi, Eiko, and Garnet (Dagger) [Yes she is one, she wears the mages clothing])
There Journey was unbelivebely Long, it was never ending. So they went to a place called the HUGE HUGE HUGE divide....
(Vivi which I call Mr.Popo at the time when i played the game) which was a play that could split the traveling time in have with super fuel costing very little in earth money...and but they stopped quickly after when
they hit a brick wall....
that had little prickly thingys sticking out of them....
which wrecked there ship which landed on some unknown planet so they went to see if they could find help there...
and they found a little green man whose name was tlwpghjklzxvbnmw
the tlwpghjklzxvbnmw (or tijm for short) were a angry face angry at pixels. And they could smell it from a mile away. And since they were...
gay...
they were a force to be reconded with. And so the gang quickly ran and stole one of there ships and were off but before long...
came the Deathstar...
and then darth vader came out with his gay ship and shot us
but C1 reflected it and he shot a infinite fireball at them
and burned they`re ship down into tiny little pixels which...
looked at them oddly since C1 doesnt have any of his powers since he hid them away...remember but it was the mage that came on the adventure disguised! And they pixels grabbed him and threw him very far back to earth. And then the gang snuck onto the death star and Bloopy phoned Annelid on his cell and asked him to hack into the death star and take over it and the robots in it...
, which were gay, but anyways, annelid hacked the robots would dance....
and beat the shit out of the dark side. And so they gang took over the ship and made it to the planet of the life saver which was highly protected so...
(there trying to get the life saver cause it will protect earth if u read back in the posts)
they (the group) went there and kicked their asses with lightsabers
and ran to get the life saver (like on indiana jones) and then flew off back to earth...
but an earthquake happened (yes in space)
...which caused a rupture in the space time continueum and millions and millions of deadly explode-o pixels came flying towards them that had been tormenting innocent worms in the stone age...
but the life saver used his infinite black hole skill and blew all the explode-o pixels back into the stone age where
they got weakined and the stone age worms could turture THEM!...
but it didn't happen....
that way...as the story teller had told it. The pixels werent there later on to torchur and so they went on back to earth and finally made it there when...
(thor u should have put ur name on ur graves now i dont know which ones are whos)
somthing amazingly stupid happened! Whatshisface got a tattoo
(thor did make any graves.)
...which was totally unrelated to the story so the gang arrived back at earth eventually, and, to their horror, found that the evil explode-o pixels hadn't actually been banished back to the stone age by the well-placed black hole skill, they had decided to go to "futuristic" earth and torment the worms here! pixels flying downward throught the sky! the wormy bible once prophisized that the end of all worming fun would come when the dreadful pixel-enemys came by the million to annoy the worms...
(oh nevermind there dumazzs)

but C1 knew what he must do first he told the gang to go to the core of the earth to plant the life saver that clones the earth if it ever gets distroyed. And while they do that C1 went alone to get his powers back...
and then while the pixels were invading Dumazz and Cloud
tried to hold them off as long as they could so when C1 comes back he can...
wipe them out...and while all that was happening abdboy, zogger, bloopy, the ff characters, those odd worms from season 1, his human friends, etc. were fighting off pixels and some were half way through the earths crust to the core in a giant machine (taking shifts)...and just before they were to hit the spot of the placement of the life saver a pixel...
the pixel turned into the giant snake from FF7 that is in the lands near the
farmer appaered AHHHH! everyone shouted but sephroth took his sword and...
cut off his head and it rolled over thousands of pixels killing them and right into the hole to the core and broke straight through to where they wanted and they planted the life saver and began filling the hole in...just then the pixel began to gather in an odd formation...
which was JENOVA DEATH
and they formed to her and
sephiroth died instantly Jenova
shot a GIGANTIC ULTIMA and blew most
of them away the only who survived were...
which also wiped out the entire planet and proved that the life saver worked well cause it cloned the earth perfectly and it was just how it was before the beam. And just at that moment C1 came (using teleportation)(one of his powers) and froze time and when time started up again all the pixels vanished...C1 told everyone that...
he had used his ultima power which
knocks pixels into time space and
builds a block that blocks them
from living and he told them
its a lot more complicated than that
they all agreed that he was right and so life went on living since they were tired of adventures for at least a little while...
until C1 decided to get married but the
rest of the gang
said "NO!not yet..."
so he didnt yet but Dumazz got so bored
that he wandered off looking for new
horizons and new
worlds and everyone
bid him farewell and he left but little
did they know that he was going undercover
and stowing upon them everywhere they went
for a surprising attack or help sequence then...
C1 stopped anything bad from happening so he could tell the gang that we was going to rid the evil from left western part of the universe and asked who wanted to come?
Everyone wanted to go,
C1 called Dumazz if he wanted to go and he said yes
so he went but C1 and the rest of the gang that wanted to come (everyone)didnt ever see Dumazz but they didnt care that much so they went to the western side of the unverse and they had used C1s teleprting power to go there in 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.00.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.1 seconds and when they got there...
C1 told them that there is 5 evil things up there and the first one they must face was a giant galaxy made up of deadly...
poo that gasses ppls minds up...
so C1 placed magic over them all before they entered(they had invisible magic on too) the head planet where they were to learn of how to distroy them, etc. There they seen...
shit
hehehe, The ppl there looked like shit and they smelled like shit so they were shit but they talked and...
spat when they talked so that loads of evil smelling shit came out of there mouths and C1 kept complaining about his magic power getting all covered in shit, so they killed them using air freshner and moved on...
and they found out that the poop ppl(lmao)were evil enemys.
So, they met the...
mystical shit-killer who smelled a lot. (he assured the gang that it was the blood of his enemys) and he gave them all an air freshner rifle each to defend themselves from the evil poo monsters...
and with C1's power borrowing power he borrowed the poo killing powers and used all the power he had at the moment and killed off all the poos...and so they went to the next planet even tho C1 was quite powerless...
but little did they know that the next planet was the planet of the...STFU worms!They always told ppl to shut the fuck up for no reson so they were landing themselves in deep shitola because there s e n t e n c e s w e
r e a b o u t t o b e
c u t o f f....
so the gang got shut down many times and so dumazz freaked out and beat the shit out of abdboy for no reason from going crazy from the STFU's insults. And so there was a big riot....o no how are they going to get out of this one!
..while the riot was still going on thor was discussing some of their problems with is other godly friends up in the clouds. all of them decided it was time to kick the shit out of the STFU worms coz they had been insulting them, so they all went down to kick the shit out of the STFU worms but dumazz mistook them for an enemy so...
he was kicking the gangs ass so C1 who finally got some of his powers back froze dumazz for being a dumass and threw him in the ship. And then...
with the help of the 'godly alliance' the gang managed to kick the shit out of the STFU worms. so the gang moved on. but thor came with them because he was really bored, but unfortunately the next place they went to was a giant pixel inhabited by smaller pixels! the gang weren't sure whether to land there or not so...
the ship exploded cuz 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.00.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.1 isn't a number...
but since C1's powers were restored he stopped the explosion and changed the number. And then he relized that the giant pixel was extremely strong so he told the gang they must rest some where until he was at full strength to fight the giant pixel. (evil place number 3)
and so they rested
while they were resting, dumazz said: "Let's go undercover!" thor told him to shut up and they kept resting. but then C1 said: "hey, wait, thats a good idea!" and used his magic power to disguise them to look like pixels, but when they were just going to land, little did they know...
it was the giant pixels yearly feed and he was about to eat every last pixel and have a giant energy serge. Oh crap the gang might die!
when they landed they noticed this, but C1 didn't have enough power to magic away they're disguises! what the gang did is now known as the stupidest thing ever. here is how it goes (yes they do fight the giant pixel):
Dumazz: D!E PIXEL!
Pixel: Muhahahaahaha *flings Dumazz up 60 metres into the air*
Dumazz: eeeeeeeek
AbdBoy: *kick* *kick* grr.. die....
Pixel: *flings abdboy up to go play with dumazz*
Thor: D!E D!E D!E D!E *fires loads of thunderbolts at the giant pixel*
Pixel: *starts to break through thors electric barrier* *breaks through and flings thor up aswell*
C1: *uses what power he has left and flys up with thor* Im going, im going.
Note: Everything and everyone else who was within a 10 mile radius was thrown up aswell.
who are they going to get out of This...?
which was sean connery was the only person in a 10 mile radius so they used him as a sacrifice and saw his movie while doing it and the giant pixel ate him so while the pixel was eating he got shot by Dumazz in the air
Dumazz:MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH DIE GIANT PIXEL*shoots a gigantic unknown Gravity ball at the pixel and flings the GIANT PIXELinto the air then...
C1 who just wat psychicly talking to the god of the universe said that he just have C1 a big boost of energy before God had to go on holidays so that C1 would sorta watch over the universe a bit. Then C1 blasted the giant pixel into the air and then paused time so all the tiny pixels that flew out of him wouldnt distroyed everything and then he distroyed the tiny pixels. Then the gang flew off and had a long break at the hospital or at the TravelLodge Shiptel.
thor was getting annoyed that C1 had more power than him and he was just a mortal and he was a semi-god. so he got his friend the god of time to stop it for a bit while he went on a huge quest to get more powers. but the gang didn't know this so they just thought he'd stepped outside for some fresh air and came back in. but this doesn't matter right now because the next place was...
The clones of earth that were evil...(C1 knew Thor was gone to get powers but he didnt care since its not possible he can get as powerful as C1 right now)
decided to eat icecream
yummy icecream...fi
26.06.03 23:23
Post #1
[Hide Sig (2)] [Profile] [Quote]
[B]C1
Looking For Status
Send PM
(+ Friend)
finally after that C1 told them there was pressing business to attend to and he would have to leave them for awhile...
So one had to move up and the one who moved up was not thor not abd boy or darkone it was...
Slaya?! Who somehow hichhicked and heard rumours of where the gang was...and so he now led the gang and told them that...
"all u will now go under the order of me.C1 *boring lecture*after a few hours slaya was done with his long long lecture.then...
He had to wake everyone up and by that time C1 was back but he seemed REALLY beat up but he said he was ok he would just no be about to use his powers for awhile. And just at that moment the whole shiptel began to shake and when C1 looked outside...
the 3 clones of earth were outside shaking the shiptel with
their canada which broke down the hotel and everybody groaned then...
the clone planet pooped out a clone human with extraordinary strength and began kicking the shit out of slaya...
while slaya was being kicked in the ass by the clone
the gang snuck away and got new powers...
well not really new or any powers for that matter...but they did manage to steal someones ship...and right before they left they grabbed slaya. But they wouldnt escape that easily.
The super clone Jumped high into the air. Due to quick reflexes Dumazz made a 180 degree barrel roll to avoid being hit. Slaya's arm got into a twist and was forced to let go of the ship. The Super clone dicided to take another round beating up Slaya. Just then C1 used his mental telephatic ability to talk to Slaya. C1 also enhanced Slaya's power, but only for a few seconds. As Slaya was being pummled, he began to unleash furious attacks on the clone. the gang dazzled in amazement as Slaya beat the clone to a DNA composed pulp in less than 10 seconds.
then thor lightning-bolted it until it was nothing but a very very small red pixel which was actually a piece of DNA. which he also lightning-bolted. but then there came 3 more super clones! dumazz wasn't steering very good so C1 took the wheel but C1 was an even worse driver so they all fell out. but slaya thought he still had beating up powers so he went down to try and fight them and really really got the shit kicked out of him. thor and C1 were using all their powers but it didn't effect the super-clones because they were more super than the last super-clone! then the super-clones used their powers on thor and C1 and they were flung into the ground really hard, and with their powers all used up, they were helpless... meanwhile AbdBoy was eating a packet of crisps and dumazz was hiding, how are they going to get out of this...?
So...They gave the clones ice cream and they loved it
so they ran away while they were eating but they came aware that they were being tricked so the gang found another ship and flew away,but the super clones were speeding at them
so C1 cast a Stop spell on them so they stopped then Dumazz shot a Gravity Ball (his new lv99 spell.)and shot them backwards so it would be omega hard to get back at the ship so the gang could repair then...
then C1 with a little bit of power he drained Thors energy for ever and Dumazz's energy in which no one really knows how the hell he got it but w/e. Then C1 grabbed the gang and teleported to some weird planet. And they had powerful wishing balls. So they asked them to give C1 all his power back then times that by 1000. Then for the final wish they gave the gang special ray guns. Then they teleported back. Then C1 blasted all the clones. But they merged together to make one SUPER CLONE! Then C1 kept on killing his energy but it was pretty fair. Then he asked the gang to use all the ray gun power and hit the SUPER CLONE. They did and it weakened the clone very much. Then C1 teleport and used his energy drain attack to drain the energy out of the clone. But just then the clone telephaticly grabbed his planet and it was distroyed but it countered C1s very strong attack...weakening him. Then the clone and him were even again until Disco Stu came and...
died then C1 gave out their powers back then the gang merged into the ULTRA CONTRA WORM which out matched the super clones powers!So they crushed the clones into a
Pulp and gained 99999999999 million EXP then...
C1 defused, stole there energy and said great now id just like to tell u all that God told me i might have to leave but i will help u with the East Part of the universe before i go. Then they teleported and learned there is 8 evils here...
Thre 8 evils are:
POOP MEN
FIRE MEN
ICE MEN
GRASS MEN
QUICK MEN
ICE CREAM MEN
DEATH MEN
GOD MEN
they would have to deafeat all of them to go to the 9th evil
OMEGA GOD Of DEATH!
lol dumazz C1 said so these are the races? Cause remember they each have there own solar system...
The gang, careless in thought forgot about SLaya. So Slaya, feeling cocky with his 99999999999 million EXP dicided to go after the OMEGA GOD OF DEATH himself. But stupid Slaya, dispite all his knowledge fell into a large crater made from the fight between the gang and the three clones. in the crater Slaya found a Dark blue hole filled with plasmatic atoms. As Slaya reached out to examine it he was pulled into the hole, and the entrance closed so Slaya was stuck in the hole forever. Or so it seemed to the people on the other side, for within this hole lay a Sacred Realm with beatiful faries who were more than happy to take care of Slaya.
and so the gang left him even tho if u read my post u would see i stole ur EXP. points. And so now that they were all strong again they went to go kill the solar system of Poop men...
they killed the Poop men, but then they turned into urine...
making a very stinky urine crator which luckily the grass men's solar system leaving only FIRE MAN,ICE MAN,QUICK MAN, ICE CREAM MAN, DEATH MAN, GOD MAN and OMEGA GOD Of DEATH!
and dont forget about SPIDER MAN and SUPER MAN
who were good and managed to help the gang and fought off and killed the quick men and the fire men. But they were also killed...(they meaning the men)
so they went on and beat up the ice men (they are entire races) with fire powers
and so on then...
to the Ice cream men where the gang had killed them and had a tastely treat for days until the DEATH MEN invaded and C1 was forced to give them a mutant disolvant...which only made them melt into one super death man that fused with god man to make 2 OMEGA GODS Of DEATH!
all the time when the gang were beating up the people (I can't be bothered to list them) thor was on the phone the whole time. when they got to the 2 omega gods of death which were themeselves 2 times more powerful than C1 each thor put the phone down and started to do a mad waddle, he waddled and waddled until C1 told him to stop that and get ready to fight the omega gods of death, so he (amazingly beacause his power was gone) fired lightning-bolts into each of the gang members. they all got really annoyed but noticed that little sparks of electricity were coming out of their fingers...
then all of them were told by C1 to shoot there enery at the first omega god of death but it was stopped by the other one and then the one who stopped it grabbed the energy and kamakazied the gang. This freaked out C1 cause he knew that with that power he would kill the gang so he teleported them with his last ounce of energy. Until he noticed...
that thor was still waddleing. C1 thought this was very strange seen as they were in the fight of their lives and the omega gods kamikaze hadn't actually killed him. suddenly a huge lightning-bolt came and hit thor and he shouted "Thx!" and began zapping the shit out of the first omega god. abdboy started to eat another pack of crisps and everyone else went and helped thor but just then..
the second omega god of death stole thor and killed him...over and over...the gang was sad but it wasnt time for that because...
The OGOD(Omega God Of Death)was eating earth!but somehow
the earth got cloned instantly but who cloned it?it was...
duh the life saver...and thats wat it does dum dum...so earth is invincible thats y they left it on its own...and then the gang was able to find slaya who popped out of the portal and he had a stinky piece of cheese and he threw it at the OGOD and it shivelyed up and...
A door Apeeared Out of NOWHERE then a Goddess came out and said ty then they all went back to earth and had a GIGANTIC party and a HUGEASS feast
1 month later...the God came and asked C1 if he wanted ultimate powers and to create a new universe. C1 thought for awhile and agreed. In this universe time will go faster then in the normal universe so he can create a universe and still see his friends alive...then he flew off into a portal with God and he disapeared but right before he left he said,"Everyone I'm going to give the power that i have to one of u. You guys can have a vote and choose. Then travel to the North Part of the universe to a planet called Ozone and find the powers hiden safely...Good Luck!

The End?!
not quite, the mystery of thors actual dying is most weird. seen as all his other friends were gods or semi-gods they all brought him back to life again and thought it was very very weird that he could die in the first place. but then C1 in his new infinate glory came and cleared up that the OGOD's had godly powers just like thor and the rest of the gods and semi-gods. thats why he could be killed. semi-gods can only be killed by semi-gods or gods. now that that is cleared up it is...

The end

... or is it?

(man zogger the forum is fucked...my contents is all weird...but only at forum)
(no thor no one is a god but me and the actually god...and u ppl will have powers but only 2 of u will and that will only be 1/4 of my power)
(semi-gods are normal ppl who are immortal and have god poweres (duh) lol)

ya but u ppl arent immortal...
(only me C1)
03.07.03 05:56
Post #2
[B]C1
Looking For Status
Send PM
(+ Friend)
(this first post will be long to explain the adventures C1 had as a God in another universe)
In this place time goes much faster and it may have been only 5 years in the universe here but here it was much more. And more then 100,000 Trillion years have past! He had created very strong powers there and sometimes he was even matched! But usually not. The last fight he had was probably one with the devil and he had almost defeated him but in the end a saviour he created named GE had killed the devil and had almost as much power as C1. Then C1 asked him to take care of hell so that it wouldnt go crazy. Then later on GE sold hell to someone named Mrs.Bighead for 1.5 Quadrillion Dollars. Then Mrs.Bighead in greed looked
for the lost ball of death and then releast a horrible evil that tried to cosume the untire universe. (this seemed to happen alot) Luckily tho Mrs.Bighead through him into a dark and evil place along with hell. Then Mrs.Bighead went somewhere I really do forget. Also there was an evil battle with some dragons. Then C1 after a long a tiresome time allowed his secretary to take his powers while he went to the normal universe. (but remember this is 5 years later so lets go back then to see wat happend)...
The gang had just had a farewell party. Thor was now about 25 years old. Then following C1's last request went to the north part of the universe to first get the super powers that dumazz and abdboy will share and to distroy the evils of the North Part of the universe that were..
hiding under a Tim Horton's Ice Cap
Thor was getting annoyed that He had to go and get powers for dumazz and abdboy. so he was on the phone. with one of his semi-god friends. he told him he wasn't going to give him powers. so he hung up. got the powers for abdboy and dumazz and teleported them over to them. also with a message to defeat the north and south evils of the universe, he traveled to the 8th universe to get some powers. they could handle themselves. so dumazz and abdboy set out and..
learned that they forgot bloopy, zogger, darkone and slaya...
So they brough Bloopy, DarkOne and ZoGgEr! They didn't care about Slaya
but they had no idea where slaya went but he actually went to meet with thor... but this doesn't matter right now as they went to fight the power at the north of the universe...
there was 5...Some solar system full of evil wizards that are beginning to take over another solar system, Chinese Fighting Fish with legs, solar system of people who can control time, evil humans, and Planet X Cloned aliens...
so they went for the wizards they depleted them instantly with counter magic when they cast a ultima 90 spell on them
but dumazz and abdboy cast a counter at the same time which made counter 99 and depleted there solar system the chinese fighting fish were damaged so the gang went for them next
when they got to the chinese fighting leg fish thingys w/e
then...
the had set up there entire race in 11 giant smelly fish ships and it made the gang woozy. But they attacked on. But it seemed that even with there magic they were no match for these ships. They distroyed 8 but couldnt distroyed em all. But they were all able to escape except for Abdboy. He got abducted Then they looked on from afar and they guessed that Abdboy kamakazied. Cause at that moment all 3 ships exploded leaving there solar system in rubble...
And TheAbdBoy did kamikaze. Because there was a thing floating above everyone's head. "TheAbdBoy is donated to Science". (I'll have to accept death)
(lol yah...well u can always find a way to bring urself back to life later on)
Then at that moment time was getting really fucked up. Back and forth back and forth and Dumazz sounded more dumber then usually cause of time stopping his speech. Then Dumazz with anger of Abdboys death shoot a big beam at the main wizard. And he missed the them and hit his own people instead resulting in a large earthquake in space. Then everything was really messed. Things flying everywhere. And the wizards just exploded 1 by 1 Then a giant monster appeared and was sucked into a portal. Then after about a week of this they noticed that they all looked about 5 years older. Then C1 appeared...
he didn't look 5 years older, but the same age. Beacause he is God, and noone can stop him from being him.
then they found out that in both the north and south part of the universe the evil there suddenly vanished. When the gang got to the south they found a note. A note from someone very powerful in C1's universe. It seems that there someone in C1s universe opened a portal to this universe and they seemed to have drawed the evils there that fused and made a very hard opponite. In the end tho that someone from C1s universe was victorious. And he told C1 to get back there soon...
because there was going to be more monsters that were fused to eachother but they would fuse 99 by 99 and be like gods so they went back to C1`s universe and then C1 realized that the gang would be in trouble if they were to try to fight the gods so he cast a fusing spell on all the gods in his universe and fused into an Omega God that was above power in the universel continuim and would surpass times power so they went to go fight the god enemies...
but since in this universe if i would explain the logic of it would take too long but the max power of C1's universe is C1's power. And so since thats how it worked the fusion of the mega god just made him weaker cause now theres only 1. And so C1 asked his friend G/E to help him.(G/E is max power as well but still cant beat C1 since he doesnt have as much magical powers) And so they kicked there asses quite quickly. Then C1 introduced the gang to everyone there and then he used wishes to wish the gangs energy back, for them to have a super awesome space ship and to be wished back to there own universe and back onto earth...
So G/E did that, except, he sent everyone to hell. Because he still has som glitches....
but dumazz fixed it...the reason G/E did that was cause he forgot the spell being in hell for so long in C1s universe (G/E was a subsitute for the devil after he died)
So after that...
the gang lived there lives and maintained the universe they were in and they were all happy until C1 told them that before they could rest they would have to come get a ultra-ubber life saver to make sure that there universe will never be in that much trouble again...it was located...
in poopoo island when they got there they found the ultra ubber life saver then..
when they pulled it out everything was shaking then a portal began to open and all the evils even from evil C1s universe then they all formed one giant being. Which he states has 11x the power of C1 But how?!
but just then dumazz used a morph spell to turn the omega monster into a useless computer after that...the computer reformed back into its self and drained all of the gangs energy and blasted them multiple times.

Then he said, "You can't distroy me that easily. I have 11x the power of C1!"
"How dodo do u hav...*cough cough* that much power?" asked Bloopy.

"Well u see these bumps on my back? They store energy. Each the power of C1. I hold on my back the evils of a thousand galaxies! Muahahah!" I want C1 and his universe and I won't rest until i have!"

Just then Thor called the his god friends and knowing of the danger gave Thor full C1 energy and brought a god down with him...(but this wont be enough!)
but the evil menace didnt go down so Thor saw Dumazz jump on the evil menaces back and thor gave dumazz a little bit of MP and Dimazz used a drain spell on the menace and everyone got there powers back and boomed the menace but Dumazz was hurt badly becasue he had no more MP left in him then...
the monster awoke and made sure they couldnt get there energy back he killed them. Then Thor pissed off as ever began kicking his ass. (the monster still had 8x left) Then the power kill the god and knocked out Thor. Then he flew off...
So thor woke up and went off and brought the the gang and healed them and gave them super omega god powers (but couldnt save thors god friend) and C1 was more god than all in the galaxys so C1 went off to fight the god alone and gaggled the monster to death and fire but then he almost defeated the moster it warped to hell and turned into the Devil and rotted the earth somehting real bad happened everyone wa ok but something bad happened then...
he had rehealed a bit and was now able to kill C1 so C1 called his godly friend. But them together were no match but were able to get him down to 3x before they could take no more and they had to rest. Then Thor tried to save the day and asked the gang to come to and they all made one giant attack but...(exept Bloopy who used all his god powers to zoom to the right place and plant the life saver)(the godly powers they god were only temporary)
and they narroweed it so the monster was matched to C1s power and ran away to rest by then C1 and his friend were rested to destroy the monster:
C1 :YAH*Shoots gigantic gravity shot and hurls monster into air 999999999999999 miles*
Friend: DEATH 2 U*Shoots Omega Fireball and weakens him*
C1:YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH*SHOOTS OMEGA ULTIMA SPELL AND OBLITERATES THE MONSTER
and soo all the evils were weakened for a long while...or were they...
they werent........................So, C1 and the gang got omega god powers but they couldnt have them for more then a day...except for C1 and Thor and they went to search for the evil that was awakining...
but Thor couldnt handle all this fighting so he took a vacation and gave his powers to dumazz. And the gang went on. Until they seen that the monster was blowen into 5,000,000,000,000,000 PIXELS
so Dumazz Separated them and put them into a shape of a chicken wing and ate it...
which turned dumazz into an evil demon. And then C1 was forced to nuke him...
But Dumazz sanitarizied himself inside a holy shrine and made himself normal but when C1 accidentaly nucked him Dumazz reflected it to hell and blew hell up...
hmm...but seeing that this also happened in C1s universe knew that this was a bad idea so C1 threw all the ppl in hell into a dark portal called the Dark Zone
But it wasn't made by DarkOne!
So They stuck Agent007 into the dark hole becaseu hes hell-like and hes a penis so..
then Dumazz before they closed it beat the shit out of Agent 007 and then Dumazz and the rest of the gang teleported back to earth and live happily for a quite awhile until most of them had started lives and were doing quite well...
until
dumazz broke a nail and made a big fuss over is and interupted all of the gangs daily lives...
yes, Abd (in heaven) was disturbed while listening to this song:
http://idiotsinc.net/gagazet.wav
so he asked C1 to find a way to bring him back to life. and so C1 teleported to that universe and wished back abdboy.
and theabdboy still was listening to that song...
http://idiotsinc.net/gagazet.wav

and dumazz also had a job MAKE WORMS 4

from the great Worms 3 Creator
but this didn't matter right now because thor came down and talked to the gang and he didn't look like he'd had a good vacation. he told the gang that in the 32nd universe that C1 was supposed to be protecting, a great evil was formed of all evils in all dimensions that had 100x the power of C1 Thor said that they all had to go fight it immediately so he asked dumazz for the power he'd lent him back, but he said no, so ill show the fight:
Thor: Give me my power back.
Dumazz: No.
Thor: Please?
Dumazz: No.
Thor: *Lightning bolts him till hes really weak*
Dumazz: *cough* here. *gives him the power*

so the gang went to the 32nd universe...
here a great battle was arising. There Dumazz, Thor and Bloopy came since they had power. Then the people from C1s universe were: G/E, Mrs.Bighead, C1, the Lego Gang...lol, Space Protectors and dragons. This would be the bigest fight of there life.
Thor phoned some of his god friends to come aswell, they were going to need all the power they could get. then, the evil came. Thor and C1 immediately rushed up mto try and kill it and where thrown back and mortally wounded, seen as both of them weren't mortals they were fine, but the battle continued...
so yeah, they fought

then Thor's god friends all attacked him at once and it was a ferious battle between the evil and the gods. The gods told everyone to say back. But quickly they were killed but they were able to get him down to 58x.
Then something insane happened...
something sooooo insane, C1 or thor has to tell you.
But instead dumazz will tell u..................
THE MONSTER EXPLODED FROM TOO MUCH POWER

But that didn't actually happen.... the insane thing was that the evil suddenly turned on the gang... and killed each one of them 1 by 1... only C1 and Thor remained.. and they were seriously injured.....
So,Thor was rising his power with the rage he had (which was insane.)and....
Lightningified the evil, taking away 10x of its power, so now it was down to 48x but thors power was weakening...
then C1 who was also anger and really in this world u couldnt power up that much but meh...its just a story...and did 15x...then the Evil monster attacked the Lego God and right before they were to die they did 8x as well making him
25x. Then the Evil Monster went mad and instead of using his power he used magic energy to start killing them...then G/E refilled C1s energy and then the Space Protectors brought Thor to safety since he was the only living injured person...and G/E came too...now it was Mrs.Bigheads turn who had only had 35 Quadrillion plus the power that a few people gave to her to make her power 18,000 Quadrillion. (C1's power is 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000,000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 Quadrillion)

that was a big number!
(indeed as I said there really isnt anyone more powerful then C1...his power is max but in this story we will make an exception)
Anywho so Mrs.Bighead tries but fails quickly. Tho it gave the universe time to regroup and was able to great 300IN Dragons. They were able to fight and fight and beat that evil thing down. C1 then flew off to wish back all the Lego Gang and the rest of the people back (except Bloopy, Zogger, and Dumazz because they are not the same type of people and can only be brought back in there universe) Then C1, G/E and Thor got there energy refilled thanks to the people of the universe who gave there energy to them and there lives to save many others. But when C1 got back to the fight only the dragon was there and he had said that he kill "the great awesome evil dude" as the dragon had said...
who i assume is big...
but then C1 noticed something not right about the dragon...the evil guy had changed bodies! So C1 with all his power beamed the evil monster in his new body. Then C1 asked the G/E to give him some more energy. So he did and so he was had a giant hose keep giving him energy when he needed it until the monster was at 11x. Then C1 said to send back the hose. Then C1 planned his final attack...
THE KAMAYAMAYA HADOKEN THING
Then tho The Evil Monster remembered that that would be too powerful and it would distroy the universe once it killed the evil monster. So a young warrior from C1s universe teleport to the battle and then teleported away with the evil monster the dark zone where all the evil was locked up forever. And so the blast wiped all the evil out and the young warrior. Tho 2 years later he was wished back and all was restored in C1's universe. And after a few more years Bloopy, Zogger and Dumazz were wished back...and went back to there universe...
So they just hung out for a few years...
by then they were 30ish so C1 came and told them that he could give them all age stoping syrup. (cherry)

evil was a stirring again... thor came and told them this and they kept getting really pissed coz it was always him that told them about the evil, so they went to fight another evil, but this time, it was unbetable... it was 9817267813x power of C1! the gang need an army...
but when they got there they learned that Thor lied...so they went on with there daily lives...but then they had remembered that slaya had been lost...but where?
C1 didn't like him, so....
they forgot about it. C1 appeared and they learned that he had made a clone of himself so that he could be in two places at a time! But the two of them couldnt ever meet or the clone would disapate...
into
something evil. but Thor was lying because he was really slaya! they knew this coz the real thor came up and said who are you? then he turned into slaya, and lots and lots of powers...
got pooped out and then they all agreed that they all should just let the universe take care of itself for awhile and so the gang lived there lives. And finally Dumazz had the time to complete Worms 4...
But he could not realease it yet because it involved virtual reality u could see urself as a worm in a level so they needed a test too see of it actally hurt u so thse one who tested it was....
thor, and he came out with lots and lots of bruises and told dumazz that it needs some work, but there was evil stirring.... again...
but this time thor was telling the truth. But it was inside Worms 4. And after Dumazz made changes he forgot to add " to one line of code making the person playing the game stuck in there until they won. And since the game was so hard not even thor could win. But this time the test was...
C1 so he went inside with some of his friends from his galaxy to be extra worms...
(theres two C1s so its the ppl from this universe)
so C1 brought Dumazz, Bloopy, and DarkOne to test Worms 4
and luckily they didnt fight the insane moster in worms 4
and they won and got out quickly all bruised and Dumazz added the code where they could not get phisically hurt
but if they got virtually hurt and they die it starts to use ur physical part of ur body and revive but it is very dangerous and the results were...
bad. Like
so er...
lol this story isnt really going anywhere until!
penis kicked everyones ass
Dumazz's to be exact. Until Thor kicked him in the balls until Dumazz curled into a ball and cried...

then a portal appeared and old man came out and said in 3 months a giant disease will sweep the universe and it will be taken over by the rats...the germ carriers. And it would kill all but this old man. The old mans name was...
"asabandasiean" but ass for short. so...
the only way to stop this from happening was to create a cure for one, then 2 find the rat planet and 3 find a way to kill off all the rats. Then you should be saved...
Soooooooooooooooooooooo,

They only had 20 days to make the potion and find the rat planet and kill the rats they needed to kill penis (who was still kicking everybodys ass) so they grabbed him and put him inside the 99999999999999999999999999999 degrees celcius cauldron and he burned to death then they needed poop luckily XxMalcomxX was farting and had to go to the bathroom so when he pooped they scooped it from the toilet with a butterfly catching net and they also needed...
the only way to stop this from happening was to create a cure for one, then 2 find the rat planet and 3 find a way to kill off all the rats. Then you should be saved...
Soooooooooooooooooooooo,

They only had 20 days to make the potion and find the rat planet and kill the rats they needed to kill penis (who was still kicking everybodys ass) so they grabbed him and put him inside the 99999999999999999999999999999 degrees celcius cauldron and he burned to death then they needed poop luckily XxMalcomxX was farting and had to go to the bathroom so when he pooped they scooped it from the toilet with a butterfly catching net and they also needed...
then they steamed the crap until it was steam. Then they sealed it into a vile. Then they added carrots, peas, and salmon. After that they added...
Then they added the most crappiest comp in the world: a non-working comp! then...
a tree, some of C1s spit, a tree, and wat ever object C1 was thinging of...
which was a broken color printer and MSPaint...
actually i was thinking of going to the washroom but that works too. lol. Anyways after they were done that they needed the location of the rats planet which no one knew.
Because only Ansem knew, but he will only appear untill KH2 came out.

so they asked the old man if he could use his time machine to get it.
and he said yes so they went to the future when KH2 came out and Dumazz and AbdBoy beat the game and asked ansem...
and so they got the answer and came back but before they did they seen a horrible person. And they learned it was slaya! so they brought him back for some reason. Maby he could help find a way to kill the rats...
He said he was allergic to rats so they threw him in the trash again...
but C1 grabbed him and then he knew that it was the answer! make the rats allergic to themselves and make them go crazy and get sick and die!
Then Slaya got up and in a flash beat the Crap outta then all including C1..C1 was bleeding(a dot on hit nose), they all ask how he did that and Slaya replied..
to himself it seems cause slaya was crazy and was actually beating up a tree. And some himself as well. So they all carried slaya to the hospital for further help.
but it was too late because Slaya died on the way and was thrown into an ocean due to lack of respect, from the gang.. But little did the gang know Slaya was'nt really dead. As Slaya drifted off farther in to the sea he said to himself...
Yvan eht noij! Yvan eht noij! Yvan eht noij! Yvan eht noij!...but that wasn't his only plan he wanted to distroy the gang for there inselence, which might be able to do in one. But the gang didn't have time for that because the needed to create the way they were going to get the rats to be allergic to themselves.
So Abd went in and gave all the rats steriods because he thought that would work.

but it didnt. But then one of the rats bit into abdboys arm. And amazingly the blood mixed with the steriods made the concocktion work! And so they were ready to face the rats. But they should hurry since they only had a month to spare!

And TheAbdBoy died of a steriod overdose. (I die, once again)

then the gang flew off to the rat planet. Meanwhile slaya was planning something evil. (man he neeeds help lol)

Something sooooooo evil only the Evil Pixel could tell us. Unfortunatly he was banned from Word Acciation. so C1 will tell us
but as U WOULD HAVE FUCKEN READ U ASSHOLE! THEY FOUND THE PLACE IN THAT FUCKEN GAME THING U THOUGHT UP! So anyways they found the fucken planet. Then they used the spray everywhere. It killed all the fucken rats but one giant super rat...
which was soo super someone else has to tell u...
like dumazz
LOL ok ill tell u it was....
it was the power of the evil pixel but was very diseased. And so he attacked Zogger completely vapourizing him.
But ZoGgEr! can't get vaporized
so he turns to pixels. Then clinged to the rat mutating him into a evil pixel rat! then with more power then ever blasted bloopy. But bloopy was looking at his maps at the time and it reflected the attack back at the pixel rat. Making him badly hurt. So now he got really pissed and...
Ate a sandwich!
which made him really fat and he vomited everywhere but luckily C1 and Dumazz were able to escape. But the other could not. Just then Slaya appeared. And he had a giant ultra space ship with missles. But then they noticed slaya was shooting at C1 and Dumazz. So they used that to there advantage and got in front of the rat and then teleported. So slaya shot the rat and then the rats head was blown off. But the rat wasnt dead yet. It then attacked slaya with its final attack. Then it died. But C1 and Dumazz were not sick as well and were beginning to die. No one was around to help any of them. Oh no!
So Abd came down (or up wherever he was[cuz he's dead]) and used his soul to save them both. Then TheAbdBoy never existed ever again.
Dumazz cried in sorrow. Then they quickly found a way to wish everyone back. But this would be the last time C1 could wish everyone back. Except for Slaya, Zogger, Bloopy and Dark One. Then Dumazz cried for a very long time that Abdboy is gone.
so then Dumazz and C1 had to go to the bathroom because they hadnt gone in a few years...

lol. Then the gang gathered together to see the old man off. But when he left there was a power serge that hit the entire gang. Then the whole gang felt there power leaving super quickly. Then C1 noticed time flying by very quickly. 4000! 7000! 9000! 20000! 30000! year 38000! Then it stopped. Finally when it was all over all the gangs powers were drained. And they later learned that there powers were used to stop any evil or bad things from happening until 38000. Now the only evil left was distroyed quickly. Not by the gang. But by the evil pixel. Who actually seemed to have turned kinda good! Then he used all his energy to distroy the evil. It was the super evil dude from FF9 ending. Then at the end of the fight the monster self destructs. He distroys the entire universe. But luckily since there was the life saver the universe was restored. And all was good again. The End!

What Happened Now?                 &nbs p;                &n bsp;                                 &nbs p;    Well C1 asked had 1 more wish. He wished everyone in the gang won 3 Million Dollars. Zogger's BTP Corp. clothes line became the largest selling clothes line ever! Also the NES stories were a big success and were worth millions and made everyone even richer! C1 got married and had 1 child. C1 also took NES stories in his free time at BTP Corp. His name was James. Dumazz had finished Worms 4 and it was a big success! Now with the help of Bloopy's map skills. He helps Dumazz with Worms 5. DarkOne met a wonderful girl named DarkTwo. But isnt sure if he wants to date her or FF. Thor became a raging alcolholic but with a successful website hosting job. The crazy hobo town folks from session 1 were now tamed and had homes. Slaya with some help became good again. He is now still taking care of Contra. They all live happily for a very long time. And this concludes NES...               &nbs p;                &n bsp;                                 &nbs p;                &n bsp;                                 &nbs p;                &n bsp;        Credits:                 &nbs p;                &n bsp;                                 &nbs p;    Thanks to C1 me for creating NES-NeverEnding Story TM(all prefexes name and story lines are owned by C1 and are all copyrighted)                 &nbs p;                &n bsp;                                 &nbs p;    Thanks to DarkOne with all his great story line ideas                 &nbs p;                &n bsp;                                 &nbs p;    Thanks to Dumazz for lots of posting and odd yet funny ideas.                 &nbs p;                &n bsp;                                 &nbs p;   Thanks to Thor for not getting too mad over me wrecking his site. And also good story ideas. No thanks tho for stealing NES! Ask me first!                 &nbs p;                &n bsp;                                 &nbs p;   Thanks to Zogger for forum hosting.                 &nbs p;                &n bsp;                                 &nbs p;   And Bloopy for Silly Bananas. C1 for winning the Silliest Banana.                 &nbs p;                &n bsp;                                 &nbs p;   Thanks to Abdboy for posting many times and for a long time.                 &nbs p;                &n bsp;                                 &nbs p;   And special thanks to anyone i may have missed....The End!
03.07.03 06:02
Post #3
[]SPAZ
Looking For Status
Send PM
Threads: 28
Money: Ł9.32 (D)
(+ Friend)
"I just felt like annoying you by breaking the thread"
24.07.03 18:35
Post #4
[WWW] [Hide Sig (10)] [Profile] [Quote]

Jump To:

Donate to BlameThePixel:
Donate to BTP Via PayPal

[19 Queries, Page Loaded in 0.311707 Seconds]

ShoutMeUp

Xmas Greetings from waka waka waka waka []Unvalidated EmailChristmasRiddle MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! []Spleet Except for Spleet. []TheAbdBoy Always bummin' a brother out. []Spleet Happy New Year everyone! But Spleet. []TheAbdBoy

Word Association

All

-10 Ago-

MiddleEastern []AlphaWolf camel [S]Bloopy toe []TheAbdBoy moose knuckle [S]Bloopy MeatLoaf []Spleet IdDoAnything4Lo ve []AlphaWolf rub n tug []TheAbdBoy tugboat []The Pope rope [S]Bloopy race []TheAbdBoy

-Latest-

Must be logged in to add new words

FictoLeague

You have to be logged in to vote...

Member Stats

Date: 29.04.24.
Members: 4731.
Latest: []Unvalidated Emailsdsakldsaldklasdsdsa
Active:
0 user(s)
1 guest(s)

On chat: